Electrical / Lighting Systems
McGill Associates’ electrical engineering department can handle a wide range of electrical and lighting related projects. Our project approach places a strong emphasis on improving facility operations and maximizing energy efficiency to ensure our clients receive an optimum return on investment for each project.
CLIENT: Henderson County
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: McGill Associates designed the interior electrical systems for the new 106,000-square-foot Henderson County Human Services Building.
- Roadway Lighting / Outside Lighting Design
- Electrical Existing Conditions Surveys
- Facility Energy Consumption Analysis
- Existing Site Lighting Analysis
- Site Lighting Ordinance Compliance
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Athletic and Recreation Field Lighting